Yesterday was May the Fourth, so, Star Wars lover that I am, I just couldn't resist re-sharing this incredible footprint craft with you and all your small-footed jedis and Padawans. Be sure to show us your version of this project from The Pinterested Parent on our Facebook page!
- Various Colors of Paint
- Brushes of Several Sizes
- Pictorial Inspiration (as illustrated at right)
- Choose your favorite Star Wars character (this will let you know which base color to go with.)
- Paint your child’s foot and make a toes-down print on the page.
- Add character details as desired, making the heel the character’s head.
- Try yoda, R2D2, Chewy…go for as many as your child will allow!