If reading Peanuts has been the highlight of your weekend newspaper for as long as it has been mine, you’ll love this Charlie Brown and Lucy inspired foot craft from The Pinterested Parent. Good grief!
- Various colors paint
- Paint your child’s heel in pale peach. Paint their toes in brown & the rest of the foot in yellow with one black stripe running across the foot near the toes.
- Press it onto a piece of paper & let the paint dry.
- Dot on an ear with the peach color.
- Use a black Sharpie or marker to draw in the face & the zig zag of Charlie’s shirt.
- Paint the heel in light peach again. Paint another strip of the pale peach across the portion of the foot right under the toes & then paint the rest in blue.
- Press onto a piece of paper & let the paint dry.
- Add a dab of peach for the ear.
- Use a black Sharpie or marker to draw in the face, hair & details of the dress to finish her off.