Father’s Day is around the corner, which means everyone everywhere is publishing their official Father’s Day gift guides…so I’ll hop on the bandwagon, too.
Here’s the difference between my Father's Day Gift list and those other guys': my guide is free, and all of the suggestions wil capture the memory of your kids’ sweet little feet forever. Today on the blog I'm featuring one that would work well for the handy dad who loves spending time banging in the garage, but feel free to check out our Pinterest page for other great ideas.
Father’s Day Footprint Card, from Love Create Celebrate
- Grey and brown paint
- Markers/glue on decorations
- Paint your child’s foot grey, then stamp a sideways footprint at the top of the page (this will form the hammer head.
- Using the brown paint, add in the hammer handle. Let dry
- Paint your child’s finger(s) grey and add prints to page. These will form the nails.
- Add text as suggested: Fatherhood, you nailed it, and any other decorative items you like. Options to add kids names, ages etc..
- Happy Father’s Day!