Just because Father’s Day is over doesn’t mean you have to stop showering Dad with love. A colleague of mine shared this awesome Love You Daddy footprint craft with me and I wanted to pass on all the tiny-footed cuteness to you guys. Hope you enjoy!
- One or more paint colors (depending on number of children)
- Pre-made letters
- Using letters, spell L_ _ E Y_U D A_ _ Y, as shown, on three separate lines. Your child/ren’s hand and footprints will fill in the blanks at a later step. Glue down letters and allow to dry until securely in place.
- Paint your child/ren’s hands and feet in one color (if working with more than one child, give each his/her own color.)
- Using one handprint as “O,” two connected upside down footprints as “V” and two upright footprints as the “D”s, fill in the blanks to spell “Love You Daddy.”
- Once dry, and the names/ages/dates of children. Gift and enjoy!