We're in the thick of warm beach days and loving the chance to explore plenty of ocean life. Check out this sweet footprint octopus craft from the Pinterested Parent. Hope it keeps you engaged with your kids this weekend in between trips to the shore!
- Purple and white pain
- Magic marker
1. Paint your child’s foot purple.
2. Press it onto a piece of paper.
3. Paint the octopus’ tentacles on & dab on two circles for the eyes. Draw in facial details with a magic marker.
4. Outline the underside of the tentacles in white. Let the paint dry.
5. Paint in eyeballs & dab on the suction cups.