Since I know that, regardles of the time of year, some people are very resistant to the idea of trying out fish, I went in search of palatable fish recipes and I think I found a winner from the American Diabetes Association! Let me know if you like it and don’t forget to make regular appointments with your Houston podiatrist for comprehensive foot examinations!
Fish Fillets with Lemon Parsley Topping (This Recipe Serves 4)
- 4 (6 oz) lean white fish fillets (such as tilapia, snapper, or flounder), rinsed and patted dry
- paprika to taste
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1/4 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 medium lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, coat foil with cooking spray, arrange the fillets on foil, and sprinkle evenly with the paprika. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake 10 minutes or until the fish is opaque in center.
- While fish is cooking, combine the remaining ingredients, except lemon halves, in a small mixing bowl and set aside.
- Using a slotted spatula, remove the fish, place on four dinner plates, and squeeze lemon juice evenly over all. Top with the parsley mixture.