OMG, Shark Week on Discovery Channel is just over a week away. Are you as excited as I am? I’m so looking forward to this annual staple that, in celebration, I’m sharing an adorable kids footprint shark craft that I found on Glued to My Crafts. Enjoy and come see me for any concerns about your kids growing feet!
* Gray or white/black to mix
* Blue paint
* Paint brushes/paper plate
* Wiggle Eyes
* Blue Construction paper
* Black Sharpie
* Tons of baby wipes on hand
1. To start off, paint some blue waves on the construction paper to add some depth.
2. Next, make gray paint by mixing a little black paint with a ton of white paint.
3. Now, paint your little one’s foot and press down onto the paper (here’s where the baby wipes will come in handy.)
4. To finish off the sharks, paint on some triangles for the fins, glue on the wiggle eye and draw on teeth with the Sharpie. You can add other marine life to your liking, then date the picture to record this fleeting moment in your child’s footprint-life. Let dry, frame and enjoy!