- Multiple Paint Colors: Blue, White, Grey, Black, Brown, Green and Tan
- Black markers
- Three pieces of white paper or canvas
- A long black cardboard strip for mounting
- The trickiest part of this craft is getting the right color mix in the footprint. While we painted the foot for the navy print a solid blue, the army and air force prints were multi-colored. To achieve this effect, simply put random splotches of color all around your child’s foot (green, brown and tan for army, blue, grey and black for air force.)
- Once you have the desired mix of colors, start making your prints—a sideways print for navy with toes pointing to the right, a left pointing print for the army and a diagonal print for the air force. Let prints dry
- Once dried, draw in boat, tank and airplane details around the prints as pictured. Add additional details to you/your child’s liking.
- Once dry, mount on strip and gift to your favorite service member, or simply hang in your home as a salute to the troops!