Hope you enjoy this Hand and Footprint Peacock craft from Rockabye Butterfly:
- Blue, Green and Yellow Paint
- Paint your child’s foot blue and toes yellow and make a footprint towards the bottom center of the page.
- Next, paint your child’s hand green and have him or her make a bunch of prints, each slightly overlapped, fanning up and around the footprint. Let handprints dry.
- Paint the tip of your child’s finger blue, and have him or her make a dot in the center of each handprint.
- Finally, paint in facial features, head feathers and any other details in yellow. Let dry, frame and enjoy!