Spring is here, Easter is around the corner, and if you’re planning your Easter egg hunt and other fun holiday activities, why not try out this Grasshopper Footprint Craft from The Pinterested Parent. It would make the perfect garden décor to help lead little ones to the next stop on their hunt!
- Green and brown/black paint
- Magic marker
1. Paint your child’s foot in green & press onto a piece of paper. Let it dry. Use paint or magic marker to draw in an eye & antennae onto the heel.
2. Draw or paint in the legs & details for the body.
3. Use chalk to highlight the segments of the body.
4. Draw or paint in a branch or leaves for a final touch.