Footprint Reindeer Christmas Cards
- card stock or construction paper
- brown paint
- red pom-pom (or red paint)
- brown marker
- googly eyes
- styrofoam tray (or something to hold the pour the brown paint into)
1. To start, squirt some brown paint on to a styrofoam produce tray. Spread the paint around the tray with a paintbrush, and then have your little crafter press his or her foot into it.
2. Next, press the painted foot on to a folded piece of white card stock to make the footprint Rudolph. Let the footprint dry while you wash off all the paint.
3. Next, use a paintbrush to put a bit of glue on the googly eyes and pom-pom nose.
4. Don't have pom-pons? Don't worry! Your child can dip his or her thumb into some red paint and press that on for the nose. Then you’ll have a thumbprint-footprint card!
5. Finish by adding some antlers with a brown Sharpie.