Love You to the Moon and Back
- White Paper
- Colored Construction Paper
- 2 Paint Colors
- Paint Brush
- Paint the foot any color you like and the toes a different color, orange or any other that can represent the flame of the rocket.
- Stamp the painted foot on a piece of paper.
- Cut out three triangles from construction paper.
- Glue the triangles – 2 at the sides and 1 on top (as shown) and the rocket is ready for blast-off!
- Paint or draw on moon, stars etc. as desired.
- Add in text "Love you to the Moon and Back" as pictured and have your child sign the picture