- 14 mini fillo shells
- 1 1/2 cups diced pears, skin on (about 2 small bosc pears)
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Arrange thawed fillo cups on to a baking sheet. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pears, goat cheese, egg whites and ground black pepper.
- Fill each fillo cup with a heaping tablespoon of pear mixture.
- Drizzle to top of each tart with a little balsamic vinegar.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot or room temperature.
Chef Tip: Mini fillo cups can be found in your grocer’s freezer and are great to have on hand for last minute appetizers (both sweet and savory)!