If thoughts of President’s Day have you feeling all patriotic (or freaking out about how to keep the kids and their busy little feet entertained over the break), don’t worry, I have you covered on both fronts! Just check out this great Patriotic Bald Eagle hand-and-footprint craft from Fun Family Crafts.
PRESIDENT’S DAY AMERICAN BALD EAGLE CRAFT
- Brown, White and Orange Construction Paper
- Googly Eyes
- On brown construction paper, trace one of your child’s feet and both hands. Cut out the tracing, leaving the toes together.
- Overlap the two hands and place the footprint on top (toes up.) Glue together.
- Cut out white squares and glue to toe section of footprint—these will form the Eagle’s bald head.
- Cut out feet and a beak from the orange paper and attach to the Eagle as shown.
- Place the googly eyes on the head. Now your craft is done!