- Paper plates or paper
- Pipe Cleaners
- Tape or Glue
1. Have your child paint 2 paper plates each: 1 regular-sized & 1 dessert-sized. You could also just use paper & cut the circles out.
2. Cut the rims off of each paper plate if you’d like.
3. Make 4 footprints per child and cut them out when they dried. On 2 footprints (each), paint an odd-shaped oval. These will be the ears. On the remaining footprints, painted an oval & 3 circles to resemble a bunny’s foot.
4. Tape or glue 2 of the footprints to the dessert size plate as ears and 2 to the dinner size plate as feet. Glue the dessert plate head to the dinner plate body.
5. Make the facial features by painting or drawing on eyes, a nose, a mouth or bunny teeth, and glue on pipe cleaner whiskers.