When you’re little, your life is full of trophies: finished the soccer season? Here’s a trophy. Passed to a new swim level? Have another for the collection.
For us older—i.e. grown up—folks? Not so much. Which is why a foot print trophy craft (like the one I found on The Pinterested Parent) is the perfect mother’s, father’s, or just-because-I-love-you day gift for your child to hand out. Hope you enjoy!
- Red, Yellow, Blue and Black Paint
- Marker, if desired
- Frame, if desired
- Paint your child’s foot yellow and make a toes-up print on your paper.
- Add handles coming from the baby and big toe joint of the print down to just above the foot arch.
- Add trophy base detailing and allow to try.
- Draw or paint on #1 in the mid-foot area and add award title—“Best Daddy” is pictured in the example” onto base area.
- Frame and gift as desired.