Footprint Apple Craft
- Red, green and brown paint
- Paint both your child’s feet red (or whatever color apple you’d like to cerate) and make side-by-side prints, 2-3 inches apart. The toes of the feet should be angled slightly outward.
- Trace the outline of an apple around the footprints.
- Draw two seeds in the space between the prints.
- Add in a stem, leaves and any other details you may wish to include.
Your children’s feet are meant to be treasured—not to hurt! If your little one is experiencing any kind of discomfort when they walk, run or put on their shoes, schedule an appointment with children’s podiatrist Dr. Andrew Schneider.