Can you believe it’s officially almost fall? School is truly back in swing and, here in Houston, we can almost dream of a slight dip in temperature. In celebration of the season, why not try this fall themed kids’ footprint craft I found on The Keeper of the Cheerios blog?
- Yellow Paint
- White Paper
- Green Paper
- Green Crayon
1. Paint your childs foot yellow and print it onto the white paper twice (you may need to add more paint before the 2nd printing) As the season turns, have you noticed that your children’s feet just don’t feel right? This is NOT a normal part of growing. If your kids have foot pain, schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrew Schneider right away to prevent more serious issues from developing.
2. Let it dry
3. Cut out the footprints
4. Cut out corn leaves from the green paper and a stem
5. Color the corn leaves with a green crayon
6. Add corn kernel details to the footprints.
7. Glue the leaves onto the footprints.
8. Display and enjoy.