With Thanksgiving just days away, I thought I’d share this sweet tribute to the holiday’s origins. I think it would make a perfect decoration for your table or, when laminated, an incredible Thanksgiving placemat for the kids!
- Orange, Black, Brown, Yellow Paint
- Paint one of your child’s feet from heel to mid-foot in yellow and mid-foot to toes in black. Stamp a toes-down print.
- Paint the other foot from heel to mid-foot in yellow and mid-foot to toes in brown. Stamp another toes-down print a few inches away from the first.
- Draw in the details. Your first print will become the Pilgrim, your second print the Indian.
- Add in corn, pumpkins or additional details of your choice. Make sure to include the date and your child’s name to preserve the memory!