OK, was anyone else out there SUPER excited for the release of the Guardians of the Galaxy VOL. 2 trailer? (I know it’s been a couple of weeks, but I’m still riding a high from those scenes with Baby Groot!)
Anyways, in celebration of this upcoming blockbuster, I’ve decided to share a Footprint Raccoon craft found on The Pinterested Parent. Starlord forever!!!
- White and Black (or Grey) Paint
- Magic Marker
1. For the raccoon, paint white down the center of the foot & paint the outside in gray. Press onto a piece of paper.
2. Paint in the ears & tail in gray.
3. Paint in the raccoon mask & add black stripes to the tail & the center for the ears.
4. Paint in or use a magic marker to add the eyeballs, mouth & whiskers.
5. Optional: Draw in your favorite Guardians accessory and bring in a copy of your craft the next time you visit your Houston podiatrist!