Hand and Footprint Flowers
All you need for this easy craft is paint, paper and your little one—an easy project to cheer up friends who’ve been displaced from their homes or classrooms.
- Paint hands with one or two colors of paint.
- Place both palms down on paper, with bottoms of palms touching and fingers spread.
- Paint stem coming from palms to the bottom of the page.
- Paint feet green.
- Place foot prints on either side of stem, angled out like leaves.
- Add in grass, sunshine, names, ages—any decorative detail you like. Let dry and enjoy!
It is all too easy to overlook minor aches and pains in ourselves, but your child’s foot pain should never be ignored. If your son or daughter is complaining of discomfort in their feet, toes or ankles, schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrew Schneider as soon as you can.