Not All Custom Orthotics are Created Equal
Dr. Schneider wrote this E-book to give you the information you need to learn how to make sure you're investing in the right insole or custom orthotic. He also discusses what to do when an orthotic is not enough to control your feet and ankles properly.
The book includes information on:
- What Kind of Insole Comes With Your Running Shoes
- The Right Running Shoe to Wear for Your Foot Type
- How Insoles and Orthotics Affect Your Foot Mechanics
- All About Store-Bought Insoles
- Medical Grade Insoles
- Proper Evaluation for a Custom Orthotic
- How a Mold Should Be Taken For a Custom Orthotic
- Should Custom Orthotics Be Hard or Soft?
- What To Do When an Orthotic Isn't Enough
- Ankle-Foot Orthotics (AFOs)
We are happy to send this book directly to your email. Just complete the short form below!