Fall is officially here, and with it comes all the wonderful change-of-season treats we expect: pumpkin-spice everything, football, corn mazes and…scarecrows! To capture the fall spirit (and the beauty of your child’s quickly-growing feet) check out this awesome Footprint Scarecrow project from Sweet and Lovely Crafts. Please share your finished products with us on Facebook!
- Cream and green color paint
- Variety of colored markers
- Pumpkin (optional)
- Paint your child’s heel and toes in cream color. Paint the rest of your child’s foot green.
- Have your child stamp their footprint on a blank sheet of paper. Allow print to dry.
- Together with your child (or on your own, depending on age) draw in scarecrow details, including hair, arms, facial features and, of course, a broom!
- Display, share and enjoy!