Teaching your kids the alphabet is a sweet part of the growing-up process—and so is capturing the imprint of their quickly-growing feet!
That’s why I love this integrative art project from Fantastic Fun and Learning: it creates a sweet footprint memento while also teaching your little one the challenging sounds of c! Hope you enjoy!
- White and green construction paper
- Yellow paint
- Paint your child’s foot yellow and stamp on white construction paper. Let dry.
- Cut the footprint out, leaving just a small ring of white around the print.
- Take the green construction paper and cut out the husk as seen on the right.
- Glue the cut-out footprint behind the husk so that just the toes and the ball of the foot are peeking out.
- You’re done, now sing those ABCs!