While we’ve been anticipating Cinco de Mayo for the past few weeks in our What to Eat Wednesday feature, I didn’t want to leave the kids out of all the fun, so I found this sizzling Chili Pepper footcraft for them to try over on Fun Handprint Art. Hope you guys enjoy!
- Cute kids’ feet
1. Make a red footprint.
2. Color or paint a green stem.
3. Color on black arms, legs, & shoes
4. Make white thumbprint eyes.
5. Make white fingerprint hands.
6. Outline eyes in black.
7. Add the message of your choice. It’s always fun to include dates so you can remember your little one’s feet at every age!