Turkey Breast with Honey-Mustard Glaze
- 1 4-6 pound TURKEY BREAST, fresh or thawed
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- Season interior and exterior of turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- In (13 x 9 x 2 inch) roasting pan, place turkey breast on a V-shaped rack. Roast, uncovered, in a 325 degree F preheated oven for 1-1/2 to 2-1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 degrees F in the deepest part of breast.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine honey and mustard. Brush glaze over breast during final 20 minutes of cooking.
- Remove from oven and allow turkey breast to stand for 10 minutes before carving.
Need help staying on top of your diabetic foot health, during the holidays and all year round? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Andrew Schneider for a comprehensive foot evaluation.